Samsung is currently open with additional safety measures in place.
We are excited to welcome back our customers and colleagues but are doing so cautiously with people’s health and wellbeing as our utmost priority.
We wish to reassure customers that we have implemented numerous measures to provide a safe environment for everyone.
- To support social distancing, we’re limiting the number of people in store at any one time. A maximum of 2 adults can enter the store together and children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Customers are required to wear a face covering
- Devices will be cleaned between each customer
- The store will undergo regular deep cleaning throughout the day
- We are only accepting card payments
We’re here to help
We have made operational changes to ensure we can continue to offer safe access to the services you need. Product support and repairs is now offered by appointment only and customers can book online in advance here or over the phone with our Samsung Experience Store team.
For those of you that would prefer to engage with us virtually, our Samsung Experts can help with; placing orders for home delivery, reserving items for in-store pick-up, and any general enquiries you may have.
Please call 0333 344 1916.
Please note, we will be operating at reduced opening hours which are subject to change. Please check our store listing here before planning your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back.Read More...