Liverpool ONE Charity Collection Application
Liverpool ONE is pleased to offer charitable and community organisations space within the scheme to conduct a charity collection. To gain permission, complete the below application at least two weeks before the proposed dates of your collection. We aim to review and respond to all applications within a week. To ask any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charity Collection Guidelines
Permission to hold a charity collection means:
● your organisation can hold a bucket collection on the agreed time and date with a maximum of 10 collectors and buckets in Liverpool ONE at any time.
We are unable to grant permission for fundraising activities that involves:
● Direct Debit sign-ups
● sale of raffle tickets
● sale of items with a fixed price
And we ask charity collectors to not:
● bring additional structures such as tables, banners, pop up stands or similar
● hand out leaflets (unless using the ONE Community Stand)
● stand directly outside our retailer’s doors (you should be positioned in the middle of the street)
● wear fancy dress or play music (unless permission has been granted in advance by Liverpool ONE)
In line with Liverpool City Council’s charity collection guidelines:
● anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
● all collection boxes should be securely closed and sealed with charity name and number prominently displayed
● collectors should be stationary, in no more than pairs and be positioned at least 25m apart
You should also be aware that:
● Liverpool ONE’s car parks are privately owned, we’re unable to offer free parking
● Liverpool ONE is unable to hold, store or bank money collected
● Liverpool ONE will only grant permission for one charity to collect in Liverpool ONE per day
For charities wishing to combine a charity collection with awareness raising using a performance or demonstration, permission will be needed from Liverpool ONE as it will be classed as holding an event at Liverpool ONE see here.