We are seeking fun, customer focused and energetic Team Members to join Heavenly Desserts! We are the U.K.’s premium dessert company. We offer our guests a world class dining experience while serving the finest desserts and exquisite beverages.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures and maintain a spotlessly clean working environment.
- Build relationships with fellow team members and deliver World Class Customer Service to our guests.
- Maintain a clean and organised workplace so that employees can locate resources and products as needed.
- Perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks without prompting.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of Heavenly Desserts.
- Communicate information to the Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a premium environment during each shift. Business Requirements.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Presents oneself professionally, be well groomed; ensure adherence to health and safety rules and quality store operations standards are met or exceeded.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a winning team within a rapidly growing company with unparalleled opportunity for advancement; and you like to have fun while working with a fantastic team, please get in touch today with your CV Manager.email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Shifts are typically evening shifts, so applicants must be able to work until 12:30am Sunday-Thursday and 2am Friday-Saturday, Closing date 30 December 2022