Swatch have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join our NEW STORE in the heart of Liverpool!
Your main activities will be to maximise profit through the effective management and display of stock, and the development and productivity of team whilst ensuring exceptional levels of customer service are achieved.
•Previous retail management experience.
• Passion to motivate, engage and raise morale.
• Creativity in ideas to increase footfall and conversion.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Passion to develop colleagues with the ability to provide constructive and positive feedback and share knowledge in both product and customer interaction.
• Desire to provide exceptional customer service, exceeding the expectations of customers in all interactions.
• Driven to improve conversion and ensure the store and team meet KPIs.
• Commercial acumen and business focus; financially aware with an understanding of what contributes to profit and strives to improve and set targets for achievement.
• Demonstrates leadership through coaching, development, ability to manage performance and strong motivational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the emphasis on building good working relationships.
• Commitment to their own development and development of their team.
• Strong organisational and planning skills; ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrates initiative by generating ideas to meet targets and overcome obstacles and a personal drive to succeed.
• Flexibility to support team and company in working additional/different hours and at different locations as and when require.
Apply to: UKHR@uk.swatchgroup.com
Closing date: 29 September 2023