Swatch are looking for a Full Time, Part Time and Senior Retail Sales Advisors, to join our NEW store in the heart of Liverpool!
About the role!
To provide service to customers, promote Swatch products and meet sales targets. To assist the manager in running the shop floor and deputise for the manager and assistant manager.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other Swatch products.
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to guaranteed and after sales service.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly sales targets.
- Oversee colleagues on the shop floor to ensure best practice is adhered to at all times, providing on the spot feedback when required Security.
- Maintain/build a general awareness of products and security hot spots.
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way Reporting.
- Accurate reporting of all administration and stock control.
- Clearly articulate/communicate any issues the store has had in the absence of the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager Care of the Store.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Delegate tasks to colleagues to ensure productivity during peak trade Communication.
- Adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
- Hold briefing sessions in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Confident to communicate at all levels, within the Store and with the wider Swatch Group teams.
- Present and conduct yourself in a professional manner to both customers and colleagues, ensuring all communication is clear.
- Attend regular training programmes.
- Confidently deliver product knowledge and train colleagues on upcoming collections.
- Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions.
- Be able to deliver good product knowledge to our customers.
- To undertake duties and responsibilities which may fall within the remit of such a post under the direction of your line manager.
- As a member of the store management team be prepared to act up in a more senior capacity when the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager are out of the business.
- Assist the store management team to lead and inspire your colleagues.
- Ensure service standards and behavior’s are in line with training and Swatch guidelines at all times.
Apply to: UKHR@uk.swatchgroup.com
Closing date: 29 September 2023