Positions: 8 and 12 Hour Sales Advisor (FTC)
The Hotel Chocolat Sales Advisor is responsible for ensuring that customers are welcomed into stores and provided with excellent service, making sure that our stores are well presented according to guidelines. Processing transactions accurately and in a timely manner with attention to detail around carrier bags and gift bags if required. Product knowledge is vital to the brand image.
- Customer service – Responsibility for providing excellent service which will include welcoming customers and being available to answer any questions or provide any support they may need.
- Transaction processing – Available at the point-of-sale desk; the Sales Advisor will be responsible for ensuring all products barcodes are scanned and that the customer pays for the transaction – this will include accurate cash handling or processing of debit/credit cards. Additional responsibilities may include processing of refunds or exchanges and managing any customer feedback.
- Product knowledge – Responsible for learning our range of products including the variety of products and categories we sell, how we grow cocoa and manufacture our products, allergens and our commitments to sustainability and ethics. Will also be running tasting sessions and demonstrations for customers of products.
- Stock – Working with the team on receiving deliveries, adhering to H&S guidelines, and ensuring stock is safely secured in stockroom areas. On the shop floor, responsible for ensuring stock is presented appropriately according to guidelines, kept clean and tidy and best before dates are adhered.
- Café – in stores with café facilities, preparing hot and cold drinks, ice creams and snacks according to guidelines adhering to the allergens, quality, and health and safety standards and following the process outlined to make the products. Serving customers food with the relevant cutlery and presentation.
Apply online Here
Closing date: 25 September 2023