We’re looking for an enthusiastic and reliable part-time Sales Associate to join our The North Face team in Liverpool. The candidate must be flexible and available to work during Weekdays and weekends.
The North Face is part of VF Global You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, if you are an active lifestyler then you are probably very familiar with brands such as Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Napapijri and others. They are just some of the names we manufacture and sell in over 1500 stores across 170 countries. As the face of our brand your input will be key, providing great customer service and contributing to the success of the store.
Let’s talk about the role!
We strive to create a fun and supportive team environment where every member plays their part in creating a great customer experience. And whether you are working part time or thinking a career in retail, we expect that our sales associates deliver exceptional customer service and contribute to the store’s success in the following ways:
- Sharing your passion for our products with customers.
- You are in charge of making your store look great, so that it is always customer-ready.
- Learn about our products to inspire our customers.
- Drive sales by understanding the store’s targets.
- Follow store standards, policies and procedures.
Is this the right job for you?
- You have a proactive, can-do attitude.
- You are open and love interacting with people, able to express yourself, listen and understand customers.
- You have a genuine interest in active lifestyle, fashion or retail trends.
- You are a fast learner and embrace new challenges.
- You are flexible when it comes to working weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays when necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- We understand that not everyone is looking for a long-term career in retail and many of our people work with us on a part time or temporary basis.
- That’s not a problem, and we’ll always try to fit your lifestyle needs around that of the store and team.
- We pride ourselves on looking after all our people so you’ll still enjoy competitive remuneration, an amazing bonus and pension scheme and staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!).
- However, if you’re thinking about building a career with us, we will do all we can to nurture and look after you.
- We offer: Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries as you progress.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do Tailored training.
- From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then please email CV and cover letter to: Tnf_liverpool@vfc.com
Closing date: 26 June 2023