We are seeking fun, customer focused and energetic Team Members to join Heavenly Desserts! We are the U.K.’s premium dessert company offering our guests a world class dining experience while serving the finest desserts and exquisite beverages.
• Follow all health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures and maintain a spotlessly clean working environment.
• Build relationships with fellow team members and deliver World Class Customer Service to our guests.
• Maintain a clean and organised work place so that employees can locate resources and products as needed
• Perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks without prompting
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of Heavenly Desserts;
• Communicate information to the Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a premium environment during each shift.
• Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Presents oneself professionally, be well groomed; ensure adherence to health and safety rules and quality store operations standards are met or exceeded.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a winning team within a rapidly growing company with unparalleled opportunity for advancement; and you like to have fun while working with a fantastic team, please get in touch today with your CV to Manager.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Shifts are typically evening shifts, so applicants must be able to work until 12:30am Sunday-Thursday and 2am Friday-Saturday