Please note, applications for performances and partner events should be made at least 6 weeks in advance of the event’s starting date.
H&S documents and promotional details must be received at least 4 weeks in advance. Failure to provide the required information by the requested dates may result in the event being cancelled.
Please contact us if your event falls before these dates. We will endeavour to reply to your request within 1 week of receipt.
Performances & partner events guidance
Once you’ve submitted your performance and partner event application, we’ll respond with feedback about whether it can go ahead. If it can, we’ll require you health and safety documents which must be submitted by the agreed date. If they are not, there is a chance that the event may not be able to take place.
Please follow the latest Liverpool ONE and government regulations and guidance on COVID-19, in particular:
- You must not visit or perform at Liverpool ONE if anyone in your group has COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test, has been asked to isolate by NHS Track and Trace, or are living with someone who has a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- 2m social distancing should be maintained between each performer where possible, and between performers and the audience.
- You should keep the contact details for all the participants in case they are required for the NHS Track and Trace programme.
- Please set the volume of the performance at a suitable level to allow the audience to hear each other and speak at a normal conversational level without raising their voices when they are right next to the performance space whether standing to watch or passing. This is due to the higher risk of droplet and aerosol transmission from raised voices.
- Do not encourage audience participation or communal activities within the audience such as dancing, singing or chanting. Be mindful of what is happening around you and stop performing if an audience is building who are unable to maintain social distancing or if they are singing/dancing/ or undertaking other activities which may increase the risk of transmission.
- We cannot provide changing rooms as the government advises against this. Performers should arrive dressed and ready to perform. The public toilets on Wall Street are open, for toilet use not changing.
- We cannot provide any bag or equipment storage so please ensure participants keep any belongings close to them and supervise valuables.
- We advise to wear facemasks in the following areas in Liverpool ONE, unless exempt:
- All stores
- In cafes, bars or restaurant when going in to purchase takeaway items and pre-ordered collections.
- In cafes, bars or restaurants when dining in, at all times apart from when you are seated eating and drinking at your table. You should wear a mask when arriving, going to your table, leaving and when moving around the restaurant to visit the toilet.
- ODEON cinema, Junkyard Golf
- The Galleria outside The ODEON
- Enclosed walkways to/from the car parks
- Liverpool ONE may withdraw the availability of performance space at any time based on government advice, regulations or further lockdown.
The Performances & small events should only include non-commercial activities. You should not:
- Sell goods
- Serve or sample food or drinks
- Wear fancy dress (unless permission has been granted by Liverpool ONE)
- Move from your designated location
- Aggressively market your cause
- Do any political or religious speech
General health and safety documents:
- Public liability insurance
- Risk assessment including details of how you will mitigate the risks associated with Covid-19
- Proof of clear Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) (if children are participating in event)
If power is required:
- Proof of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Work permit
If a structure is to be erected:
- Structural specifications, including wind loading
- Application for a permit to work at Liverpool ONE
- Risk assessment for construction
- Method statement for construction
- Completion Certificate
If you are serving/sampling food:
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Risk assessment for food preparation/service
Please provide a thorough outline of your proposed event as this will help to inform our decision about whether it is suitable for Liverpool ONE.
If you’re also fundraising for charity:
- Charity’s mission
- Charity number
Our car parks are run by an external operator, Q Park, so we unfortunately cannot provide any free parking. Details of parking can be found here https://www.liverpool-one.com/plan-your-visit/parking/
Please be aware that we may have photographers or film crews capture your performance. The performance locations are public places so any member of the public may wish to record your performance or photograph you.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.