Already we’ve welcomed a Tango Flashmob, incredible choirs, and a World Autism event in Chavasse Park…
If you’d like to bring your school choir for a performance, your dance class for a flashmob, or you would like to hold a charity event, please download the form and complete it with as much detail as possible. Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, applications for performances and partner events should be made at least 6 weeks in advance of the event’s starting date.
H&S documents and promotional details must be received at least 4 weeks in advance. Failure to provide the required information by the requested dates may result in the event being cancelled.
Please contact us if your event falls before these dates. We will endeavour to reply to your request within 1 week of receipt.
Performances & partner events guidance
Once you’ve submitted your performance and partner event application, we’ll respond with feedback about whether it can go ahead. If it can, we’ll require you health and safety documents which must be submitted by the agreed date. If they are not, there is a chance that the event may not be able to take place.
The Performances & small events should only include non-commercial activities. You should not:
- Sell goods;
- Wear fancy dress (unless permission has been granted by Liverpool ONE);
- Move from your designated location;
- Aggressively market your cause;
- Do any political or religious speech
General health and safety documents:
- Public liability insurance;
- Risk assessment;
- Proof of clear Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) – if children are participating in event.
If power’s required:
- Proof of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT):
- Work permit
If a structure is to be erected:
- Structural specifications including wind loading;
- Application for a permit to work at Liverpool ONE;
- Risk assessment for construction;
- Method statement for construction;
- Completion Certificate.
If you are serving/sampling food:
- Food Hygiene Certificate;
- Risk assessment for food preparation/service
Please provide a thorough outline of your proposed event as this will help to inform our decision about whether it is suitable for Liverpool ONE.
If you’re also fundraising for charity:
- Charity’s mission;
- Charity number
If you have any questions please email email@example.com