Alternatively, you can download the form and email and completed version to Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, applications for performances and small events should be made to be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the event’s starting date.
Performances & small events guidance
Once you’ve submitted your performance and small event application, we’ll respond with feedback about whether it can go ahead. If it can, we’ll require you health and safety documents which must be submitted by the agreed date. If they are not, there is a chance that the event may not be able to take place.
General health and safety documents:
- Public liability insurance;
- Risk assessment;
- Method statement;
- Proof of clear Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) – if children are participating in event.
If power’s required:
- Proof of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT).
If a structure is to be erected:
- Structural specifications including wind loading;
- Application for a permit to work at Liverpool ONE;
- Risk assessment for construction;
- Method statement for construction;
- Completion Certificate.
If you are serving/sampling food:
- Food Hygiene Certificate;
- Risk assessment for food preparation/service.
Please provide a thorough outline of your proposed event as this will help to inform our decision about whether it is suitable for Liverpool ONE.