How to apply:
Before applying, please read the full performer code of practice below.
To request a slot, please complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
We’ll be in touch as soon as we can to discuss your act and confirm your performance dates/times.
- Performance slots can be booked on any day of the week between 10am and 8 pm, but please note that evening slots are not available on Sundays.
- All performers are licensed to busk and keep all the proceeds they make.
- You may also collect money for your chosen registered charity if you’d prefer.
- If you wish to collect for a charity while performing, please complete the relevant section on the form including the registered charity number of your chosen organisation. You must email us within seven days following your performance to confirm the amount of money you raised.
- Please note that you will need to provide your Public Liability Insurance and Risk Assessment at least 2 weeks prior to your performance date.
- Please note that while these are also performance locations for the Tickle the Ivories piano busking festival, the pianos will not be available for use for this event.
- Each act or performer will need to perform for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Code of Practice
Please note the following details for your performance. All groups must agree to abide by this Code of Practise.
Code of Practice
Please note the following details for your performance. All groups must agree to abide by this Code of Practice.
We welcome performances from school and community choirs and bands. We have various locations in which to perform which will be agreed upon booking.
Liverpool ONE’s busking programme will be running at the same time in other locations so if you are an approved busker please book in the usual way with the Liverpool ONE information centre, or if you are an individual or small group who would like to busk in Liverpool ONE please email email@example.com
If you would like to collect money for a registered charity during your performance you must manage all monies. Please supply the charity name and registered charity number when booking. Please notify Liverpool ONE within 7 days of your performance of the amount of money you raised for the charity.
Power or PA system
Liverpool ONE cannot provide power for your performance but you may bring a battery powered PA system to enhance your performance providing the volume is kept at a reasonable level.
Please provide us with information and photographs/videos that we may use to promote your performance in advance. These could be included on Liverpool ONE’s website and social media as well as on a timetable in the performance location.
Travelling by coach
If your group intend to travel by coach you may request a coach drop off and/or collection space in the Liverpool ONE Bus Station. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a space.
The car parks in Liverpool ONE are operated by an external company therefore free parking is unfortunately not available. Details about the car parks in Liverpool ONE can be found here
Lunch or break facilities
We do not have any rooms or spaces available to use for lunch or breaks. The following organisations near Liverpool ONE have café facilities or rooms available to hire:
Please be aware that we may have photographers or film crews capture your performance. By requesting a performance slot, you agree to being photographed/filmed. All performance locations are public places, as such any member of the public may wish to record your performance or photograph you – we have no control over this.
Subject to availability we will provide a large lockable box which looks like a Christmas present in which you can store bags, coats and any other belongings. This box will be in position where your choir/band are performing and you will be given keys to the lock. Please use the box to store your belongings to keep the area looking tidy.
Once you have finished please return the keys to the Information Centre. Please note that Liverpool ONE can take no responsibility for loss, damage or theft of your personal possessions during your performance or whilst on site.
Health and Safety
- Liverpool ONE is all outdoors and while the choir locations are under cover away from rain the group will need to dress appropriately for the cold weather.
- Please ensure your group leader has suitable insurance for the organised trip to Liverpool ONE and has undertaken a risk assessment. Liverpool ONE will not be held responsible for any loss, harm or injuries sustained during your performance.
- Performers under 16 must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult/teacher. Please bear in mind if you are a school, you will need to have a statutory number of adults required when undertaking school trips or visits.
- Schools or organisations bringing children under 16 to Liverpool ONE are responsible for ensuring that they have received all necessary parental agreement prior to their visit.
- Performers should report any lost children to a member of Liverpool ONE staff. Liverpool ONE’s security and management teams have procedures in place to deal with lost children.
- First Aiders are available within Liverpool ONE at all times to deal with any minor injuries or to contact emergency services if needed.
On arrival at Liverpool ONE
Please could the leader of the group report to the Liverpool ONE Information Centre at 5 Wall Street to check in on arrival.
The public toilets can be found at the Information Centre on Wall Street and will be free of charge for Choirs members.
If you require any assistance when you are in Liverpool ONE, the team in the Information Centre on Wall Street will be able to help. In an emergency please call 0151 232 3199.
Featured image: SingMe Merseyside