We’d love for you to come back and fundraise with us again! To gain permission to hold a charity collection, please complete and submit this short online application. Alternatively, you can download the form and email it to joshua.mcmahon@Liverpool-one.com.
Please submit your request at least two weeks before the start date of your collection.
Charity collection guidelines
Permission to hold a charity collection means:
- Your organisation can hold a bucket collection on the agreed time and date with a maximum of 10 volunteers in Liverpool ONE at any one time.
We are unable to grant permission for fundraising activities that involve:
- Direct Debit sign-ups;
- Sale of raffle tickets;
- Sale of items with a fixed price;
- Sale of food, drink (etc).
We ask charity collectors to not:
- Bring additional structures such as tables, banners, pop up stands or similar;
- Hand out leaflets or put up posters (unless using the ONE Community Stand);
- Stand directly outside our retailer’s doors (you should be positioned in the middle of the street);
- Wear fancy dress or play music (unless permission has been granted in advance by Liverpool ONE).
In line with Liverpool City Council’s charity collection guidelines:
- Anyone under the age of 16 who volunteers as a charity collector must be accompanied by an adult;
- All collection boxes should be securely closed and sealed with charity name and number prominently displayed on the bucket;
- Collectors should be stationary, in no more than pairs and positioned at least 25m from another collecting pair.
You should also be aware:
- Liverpool ONE’s car parks are privately owned and we’re unable to offer free parking;
- Liverpool ONE is unable to hold, store or bank money collected;
- Liverpool ONE will only grant permission for one charity to collect in Liverpool ONE per day.
N.B. For charities wishing to combine a charity collection with a performance or use of the ONE Community Stand, additional permission will need to be granted by Liverpool ONE. Please contact Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.