We’d love to hear from charities wishing to fundraise at Liverpool ONE.
We need some details from you to process your booking. Please complete this application form and email it to email@example.com
You will need to submit a Public Liability Insurance and a risk assessment with your application detailing how you will mitigate all relevant COVID-19 risks and follow the guidance and regulations.
Please submit your request at least two weeks before the start date of your collection.
Charity collection guidelines
Permission to hold a charity collection means:
- Your organisation can hold a bucket collection on the agreed time and date with a maximum of 6 volunteers in Liverpool ONE at any one time.
Please follow the latest Liverpool ONE and government regulations and guidance on COVID-19, in particular:
- You must not visit or perform at Liverpool ONE if anyone in your group has COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test, has been asked to isolate by NHS Track and Trace, or are living with someone who has a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Ensure 2m social distancing between volunteers from separate households or social bubbles, and between volunteers and public is maintained.
- Collectors must stand separately in the 6 designated areas.
- Collectors must not shout, sing, chant or raise their voices as these actions generate more aerosol spray which increases transmission of the virus.
- Collectors should wash/sanitise their hands frequently, particular after handling any money or the collection bucket. The toilets on Wall Street in Liverpool ONE are open.
- The organiser should ensure they keep the collectors’ contact details for the purpose of NHS Track and Trace.
- Continue to take the other steps outlined in the government guidance, including preventing unwell people from attending, maintaining cleanliness, supporting contact tracing and other mitigating measures.
- Liverpool ONE may withdraw the availability of holding charity collections at any time based on government advice, regulations or further lockdown.
We are unable to grant permission for fundraising activities that involve:
- Direct Debit sign-ups or other causes which require public details to be taken
- Sale of raffle tickets
- Sale of items with a fixed price
- Any sale or distribution of food or drink
We ask charity collectors to not:
- Bring additional structures such as tables, banners, pop up stands or similar
- Hand out leaflets or put up posters
- Stand directly outside our retailer’s doors (you should be positioned in the middle of the street)
- Wear fancy dress or play music (unless permission has been granted in advance by Liverpool ONE)
- Aggressively market your cause
- Do any political or religious speech
In line with Liverpool City Council’s charity collection guidelines:
- Anyone under the age of 16 who volunteers as a charity collector must be accompanied by an adult
- All collection boxes should be securely closed and sealed with charity name and number prominently displayed on the bucket
- Collectors should be stationary, stood alone (unless they need a chaperone or are from the same bubble), and positioned at least 25m from another collecting pair
You should also be aware:
- Liverpool ONE’s car parks are privately owned and we’re unable to offer free parking
- We are unable to hold, store or bank money collected
- We are only able to grant permission for one charity to collect in Liverpool ONE per day
For charities wishing to combine a charity collection with a performance, please mention this when submitting your application form.
If you wish to collect in other parts of the city outside Liverpool ONE please apply for a license from Liverpool City Council as well as Liverpool ONE.