We are seeking fun, customer focused and energetic Team members to join our Heavenly Desserts store! We are the U.K.’s premium dessert company offering our guests a world class dining experience while serving the finest desserts and exquisite beverages.
Job Summary and Mission:
To contribute to Heavenly Desserts success by providing world class customer service to all of our guests. To create the Heavenly Desserts experience for our guests by providing courteous, prompt service, quality beverages and desserts, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. All employees are responsible for acting in accordance with our culture and values; embracing and upholding the company culture in everything we do.
• Follow all health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures and maintain a spotlessly clean working environment.
• Prepare our desserts to the highest possible standard for each and every guest.
• Build relationships with fellow team members and deliver World Class Customer Service to our guests.
• Maintain a clean and organised work place so that employees can locate resources and products as needed
• Perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks without prompting
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of Heavenly Desserts;
• Anticipates guest and business needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues
• Communicate information to the Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a premium environment during each shift.
• Provide the best quality desserts, beverages and experience consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
• Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Presents oneself professionally, be well groomed; ensure adherence to health and safety rules and quality store operations standards are met or exceeded.
• Flexible working contracts with both full and part time positions available.
• Must be available to work between the hours of 7:00am and 1:00am and have access to reliable transportation to and from the workplace.
• Competitive pay dependant on experience. This is also a fantastic opportunity for any individual new to hospitality that may be looking for kitchen experience towards their career so we still want to hear from you if you don’t have much experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a winning team within a rapidly growing company with unparalleled opportunity for advancement; and you like to have fun while working with a fantastic team, please get in touch today with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE NOTE: We trade from 10am, up until 12:30am on weekdays and 2am on weekends. Please make sure when applying you are able to work until these times and you have arranged transport to get home.
To apply, please email your CV to Liverpool@heavenlydesserts.co.uk