What will I be doing?
• Assist with the management of the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are kept within targets
• Drive sales through excellent customer service, optimum visual merchandising and stock management, at the same time as putting our customer at the forefront of everything that your team does
• Minimise loss by helping to ensure all staff are trained on loss prevention procedures and policies adhered to by all
• Help to recruit, train, develop and manage all members of the store team to ensure high performance standards at all times. This includes your own self development
• Ensure store compliance with all Company policy and procedures
• Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry as whole, along with local knowledge to actively respond to shifting style patterns
• Deputise for the Store Manager/ Assistant Manager as required
Who are you?
• You’ve a passion for footwear that matches our company ethos
• Experience working as Supervisor within the fashion retail industry
• Involvement in leading, managing and developing teams effectively.
• Proven sales figures and KPI achievements
• Familiarity of dealing and resolving employment relations issues to achieve a more productive and successful team
• Experience of visual merchandising and a passion for creating an inviting retail environment
What we’ll give you….
• Excellent salary
• Pension contributions
• Generous staff discount
• Career progression
To apply, please email your CV to Miker@7liverpool.com or drop a copy to the store management team.