HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
· Deputises for Assistant Manager when required
· To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
· To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
· To identify customer needs and answer all product related questions
· Provide enhanced till accountability e.g. able to process refunds and price overrides and can be relied upon to cash up when necessary
· Able to answer queries from less experienced colleagues in response to customer enquiries. Recognised and deferred to by peer group as being more experienced and knowledgeable
· Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
· Brand Knowledge and the ability to represent the brands attributes
· Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
· Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
· Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
· Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal
To apply, please send over your CV: Otilia_Husaru@hugoboss.com
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.