Looking for someone who’s ambitious, experienced, drives sales and KPIs, takes a hand on approach and is looking to progress in the retail world.
Closing Date: 01/07/2018
Hours: Part Time
• Demonstrate excellent Management skills that inspire and manage the performance of the team.
• Lead by example and ensure that Client First is your absolute priority.
• Implement commercial decisions set out by the Management team.
• Monitor and drive individuals to achieve targets; particularly when deputising for Management.
• Think Perfect, Create Extraordinary – at all times. Always put your Client first.
• Ensure every Client enjoys a fun, informed and indulgent experience in your store; leading by example.
• Lead by example and assist Management when training and developing the team.
• Be clear of all targets, measures and action plans influencing the performance of your store. For example; Sales, controllable contribution, stock loss, service, visit reporting, absence & sickness and labour turnover.
• Maintain high visual merchandising standards by adhering to company guidelines as detailed in the Trend & Visual Guidelines.
• Ensure the shop floor checklist and company housekeeping standards are maintained on the shop floor, stock room and staff area.
• Adhere to and enforce the company grooming guidelines.
• Ensure that all relevant security firms and the distribution centre are immediately informed of any changes in key holder details and all new key holders are made fully aware of the company emergency call out procedures.
• Maintain the organization of all store files and administration, and to ensure up to date paper work is used and filled out correctly.
• Assist the Management to induct, train and develop the team.
• Take responsibility for your own personal development and career progression by demonstrating an active approach to learning.
• Work with the management team to generate motivating sales incentives and team challenges to enhance employees’ performance.
Operating & Policies & Procedure.
• Adhere to and enforce all company policies and procedures detailed in the Guiding Principles and Employee Handbook. I.e. Company uniform and discount policy and procedures.
• Monitor employees’ attendance, performance and timekeeping, addressing potential problems promptly.
• Monitor and report any store maintenance problems and keep informed of job completions or delays.
• Ensure and over see that all Health and Safety issues and emergency procedures have been fully explained to all members of your team and escalated for resolution. You are responsible for this by law.
• Actively reduce the store stock loss in accordance with company targets.
• Oversee and monitor the organisation of all store files and administration and to ensure up to date paperwork is used, filled out and archived correctly.
• Maintain high VM standards on the shop floor and window displays by adhering to the Trend & Visual Merchandising Guidelines / instruction from your Line Manager and Retail Operations.
• Ensure the shop floor checklist is completed daily/weekly, and company housekeeping standards are maintained on the shop floor, stockroom and staff area/s.
Please bring your CV and cover letter to the store to apply.