• Demonstrate excellent management skills that inspire and manage the performance of the team.
• Lead by example and ensure that Client First is your absolute priority.
• Implement commercial decisions set out by the Management Team.
• Monitor and drive individuals to achieve targets, particularly when deputising for Management.
• Think Perfect, Create Extraordinary – at all times. Always put your client first.
• Ensure every Client enjoys a fun, informed and indulgent experience in your store.
• Lead by example and assist Management when training and developing the team.
• Be clear of all targets, measures and action plans influencing the performance of your store. For example: sales, controllable contribution, stock loss, service, visit reporting, absence & sickness and labour turnover.
• Maintain high visual merchandising standards by adhering to company guidelines as detailed in the Trend & Visual Guidelines.
• Ensure the shop floor checklist and company housekeeping standards are maintained on the shop floor, stock room and staff area.
• Adhere to and enforce the company grooming guidelines.
• Ensure that all relevant security firms and the distribution centre are immediately informed of any changes in key holder details and all new key holders are made fully aware of the company emergency call out procedures.
• Maintain the organisation of all store files and administration, and ensure up to date paperwork is used and filled out correctly.
• Assist the Management to induct, train and develop the team.
• Take responsibility for your own personal development and career progression by demonstrating an active approach to learning.
• Work with the management team to generate motivating sales incentives and team challenges to enhance employees’ performance.
Operating and Policies & Procedures
• Adhere to and enforce all company policies and procedures detailed in the Guiding Principles and Employee Handbook, i.e. company uniform and discount policy and procedures.
• Monitor employees’ attendance, performance and timekeeping, addressing potential problems promptly.
• Monitor and report any store maintenance problems and keep informed of job completions or delays.
• Ensure and oversee that all Health & Safety issues and emergency procedures have been fully explained to all members of your team and escalated for resolution. You are responsible for this by law.
• Actively reduce the store stock loss in accordance with company targets.
• Oversee and monitor the organisation of all store files and administration and to ensure up to date paperwork is used, filled out and archived correctly.
Make It Happen
I communicate and share a clear vision.
I meet deadlines and ensure the team meets their responsibilities.
I encourage challenge and debate.
I support and drive change initiatives.
Enjoy Freedom with Responsibility
I empower my team to succeed through coaching and mentoring
I embrace personal accountability
I take challenging decisions & coach my team to do the same.
I delegate responsibility, clarify expectations and give the team the freedom to deliver.
Play an Active Part in the Team
I motivate & inspire to create high performing teams.
I create a fun, inspiring and productive place to work.
I lead by example, always do my best and inspire others to do the same.
I know the impact emotions & behaviours can have and control my own.