We are looking for a part-time Stylist to join our team.
Please bring your CV to the store to apply for this position.
Closing Date: 31/08/2018
Hours: Part Time
• Consistently deliver a fun, informed and indulgent service to all of our clients.
• Achieve personal targets and objectives set by the company and your store Management team.
• Be aware of and contribute to achieving your store’s targets; For example, conversion rate / ATV/ stock loss / Account cards opened and Mystery shopping results.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Karen Millen products in order to deliver exceptional service to our clients using the tools made available to you and your initiative.
• Live the Brand Values and behaviours – Think Perfect, Create Extraordinary; all of the time.
• Demonstrate professional and effective communication in all areas of work and maintain good working relationships within the store and company.
• Work with your colleagues as a team and encourage a positive, friendly environment.
• Feedback information effectively to the management team.
• Actively listen to, and value other colleagues’ viewpoints and opinions.
Operating & Policies & Procedures
• Read and comply with all Company policies and procedures including Health & Safety.
• Demonstrate accuracy and care when dealing with all aspects of stock movement within your store and transferring between stores.
• Follow and maintain visual merchandising and merchandising standards and guidelines, ensuring the stock is displayed to the best advantage at all times.
• Maintain company housekeeping standards on the shop floor, in the back of house areas, ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy.
• Adhere to the company Wardrobe guidelines.
• Attend training sessions and staff meetings in order to further develop your skills and achieve company standards.
• Demonstrate responsibility for your own development by completing all training tools and development packs in the appropriate time frames. Develop knowledge and skills relating to product knowledge, Client First, store standards and communication.