Are you ready to inspire a team to deliver an outstanding guest experience? Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as an Assistant Store Manager and ensure our Brand, Vision, and Values are exemplified in all store operations and guest interactions. Motivate, energize, and inspire others.
• Collaborate with the Store Manager to deliver results by prioritizing time and effort, going beyond goals set by others, and finding motivation in raising store performance to the maximum.
• Cultivate a positive team environment that promotes a safe and fun atmosphere.
• Maintain merchandising standards to meet and exceed planned sales and Key Performance Indicator.
• Recruit , coach and develop to ensure a productive and collaborative team Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values.
The LEGO Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Supervisor for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company. You and your team will determine our brand’s reputation with each guest interaction. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least two years of management experience in a retail environment
• Experience with the following: Point of Sale systems, computer proficiency / Loss prevention and cash management / Recruitment, training and performance management / Space management and visual merchandising expertise
Join our LEGO Brand Retail team Share our commitment in providing an active hands-on experience that encourages imagination and creativity through in store play. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role, apply now by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.