Senior Coffee Specialist – Liverpool
Competitive Salary + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Full Time position available
Due to the expansion of our boutique network an exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Retail Supervisor to join and work within our Nespresso Boutique based in Liverpool. You’ll be rewarded with an attractive package and more importantly, you’ll be working with a range of products that will inspire you.
If you are passionate about our brands, commercially driven and dedicated to providing an excellent standard of customer service to consumers then this could, com be the role for you….
Nespresso – A name synonymous with quality and luxury.
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee, just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than twenty-five years ago, the Nespresso brand concept – exceptional Grand Cru coffees, smart, stylish coffee machines and personalised, exclusive services – has revolutionised the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
What can you expect?
Just like our brand ambassador, George Clooney, the Nespresso coffee experience is innovative, stylish, sophisticated and difficult to resist. We want every customer to have a premium experience and you’ll have the passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whether customers want an intense Ristretto or a fruity cup of Vivalto, you’ll be on hand to deliver service oriented sales and promote our unique brand experience.
We’re looking for a proactive and commercially driven Senior Sales Assistant to join the team. Your mission will be to attain the sales targets of the boutique through premium customer experience and excellent delivery of all elements of boutique performance.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• Completing shop floor observations and providing feedback to the team in line with management support.
• Utilising customer experience and everyday coaching across the team.
• Delivering a high standard of customer service.
• Facilitating team training sessions.
• Taking accountability for managing and resolving escalated complaints.
• Monitoring and leading on internal control processes.
• Leading on ad hoc audits.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for confident and personable individuals who can demonstrate exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have previous supervisory shop floor experience in the retail sector.
• Have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the retail and competitive environment in which the Nespresso business operates.
• Be passionate about the opportunity to coach and train the Nespresso team within your boutique.
• Be a team player.
What you need to know
Nespresso has a competitive benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus and 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. Applications will be considered as they are received therefore please don’t delay handing your CV in to a member of our management team.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.