Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’**
Our approach is “no ordinary” and so are our people. Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams. A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn’t always count for everything. If you’re a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate part-time/full-time sales advisor for our beautiful Liverpool One location!
So, You Think You’ve Got What it Takes. . .
The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted’s customers, always striving to go the extra mile. Be a proud and passionate ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
• Give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
• Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
• Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policies and procedures.
• Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand.
• Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
• Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management.
Tools of the trade…
• Sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment
• Team player
• Proactive and positive energy
• Passion for retail
• Adaptable to the needs of the business
• Authentic We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
• Kind We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
• Curious We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
• Courageous We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
• Inclusive We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply on our website under vacancies and search for the Liverpool One store.Apply Now
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.