We are looking for a full time Supervisor to manage our night shift delivery team. Must be 18+
Hours: Full Time
Some of the key responsibilities:
– To be responsible for the night to night control of the work flow and organisation of the team to ensure that the standards of performance, attendance, quality, housekeeping and conduct are met.
– To ensure that all staff receive the relevant training to effectively carry out their role.
– To ensure that effective hand overs are completed across shifts.
– To ensure that the team fully understand the business and departmental objectives.
– To provide on the job support and coaching for team members to enable them to achieve the required standard of performance and behaviours.
– Conduct regular team briefing sessions to deliver company information and receive feedback from the team
– To undertake any additional duties in line with business requirements.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
– Experience in supervising a team.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Ability to prioritise work efficiently.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to problem solve.
– Able to work well under pressure.
– UK/ International career progression.
– Company discount.
– Company pension.
To apply, please bring your CV into store and speak to a member or management.