Samsung are recruiting for a Level 2 Engineer for their store within Liverpool ONE!
The PRS& Samsung Engineer is accountable for delivering PRS& Samsung goals, through alignment with the PRS& Samsung brand and ethos, inspirational customer service and education while having an unswerving desire to introduce PRS& Samsung products that deliver the key features that will deliver customer benefits at an individual customer level.
The Engineer duties and key responsibilities:
– Through great interactions with customers and colleagues, demonstrate the vision, mission and values of PRS& Samsung.
– Using “Back stage and academy” make sure you are always fully trained to deliver the best customer experience possible.
– Through genuine curiosity and interest in people, discover the needs and desires in every customer interaction and inspire customers by introducing them to PRS& Samsung products that will deliver both their needs and desires.
– Work as part of the team to produce the best interactions possible for customers. Be willing to help, support and try different roles within your store.
– Continually seek to maximise your productivity through following prescribed ways of working, while challenging these if needed.
– Be responsive to change and quick to react to the organisational needs and goals.
– Be a brand ambassador to customers to lead them through the new connected world.
Our ideal Engineer will have the below skills and experience:
– Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment.
– Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty from customers.
– The ability to prioritise customers and task to deliver a great customer journey.
– A commercially minded approach to retail service.
– An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you.
– Previous retail experience is ideal but not essential.
– Exposure to the Samsung eco system and a love for all things techy.
– Knowledge and experience of software and hardware repairs.
What’s in it for you:
– Great basic salary
– Bonus’s based on customer service
– Fantastic on going training and development
– Chance to progress your career
– Unique and exciting culture
So if you would like to join the team as our new Engineer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Please bring your CV to store.