About the Role
As a Keyholder at Claire’s, you will be responsible for;
– Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets
– In the absence of any other management they may open and close the store and are responsible at that point for ensuring that the store trades safely and
– Delivering sales through friendly and efficient customer service
– Ensuring our customers have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience
– Demonstrating Claire’s products
– Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge
– Assisting with processing store deliveries, visual merchandising, stock takes, markdowns and promotions
– Ear and nose piercing (you will receive full training)
– Ensuring the store looks presentable and inviting to our customers
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
– Confidence and personality!
– Enjoy talking to people and be at ease approaching customers and demonstrating our products
– Possess excellent customer service skills
– Demonstrate a natural sales ability
– Be passionate about retail and fashion
– Be enthusiastic and results driven
– Have excellent communication skills
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– Ability to operate POS system
– A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally.
– We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products.
– Our core customer ranges from children to young women.
– We accommodate all our customers’ moods, attitudes and styles, including: feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
– We are a fun place to work!
– We encourage all store members to wear our product
– We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company.
To apply, please bring a CV and cover letter to the store.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.