Claire’s – Be part of our success Assistant Store Manager Opportunity
To apply, please bring your CV and cover letter to the store
About the role
As an Assistant Store Manager at Claire’s, you will support your Store Manager with the following;
• Driving and achieving retail store targets.
• Agreeing daily priorities and overseeing day to day activity.
• Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
• Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
• Keeping the store running smoothly.
• Training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development.
• Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
In the absence of your Store Manager you will take accountability for the overall operation of your store ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
• Be either an established Assistant Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Supervisor in a large space store looking for your first Assistant Manager role.
• Have experience of working to/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
• Be passionate about retail and fashion.
• Be customer focused and results driven.
• Have visual merchandising skills.
• Have excellent communication and planning and organising skills.
• Have the experience/ability to develop, motivate and coach a team to achieve impressive sales and business results.
• Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
• Be motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
• Claire’s has over 3,000 stores in over 47 countries globally and continued international growth
• Our mission is to be the preferred global destination for fun fashion accessories!
• We’re the number 1 ear piercer in the world piercing on average 3 million ears a year and now we pierce noses!
• We believe Claire’s represents a “Girl’s Best Friend” and a favorite shopping destination for teens, tweens, and kids.
• We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
• We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company.