Grosvenor, based within Liverpool ONE, are recruiting for an Apprentice Business Administrator!Apply Now
Position Title: Apprentice – Business Administrator (16 hours)
Division: Grosvenor Europe
Reports to: Analyst, Marketing and Communications
Grosvenor Group is one of the world’s largest privately-owned property businesses. We develop, manage and invest in property in more than 60 cities around the world. We aim to aim to make a lasting contribution, today and for future generations, to the economic, social and environmental wellbeing of the urban communities we are part of and on which our own success is dependent. It is what we call our ‘Living cities’ philosophy.
Grosvenor Europe specialise in mixed-use property, with strong expertise in retail and leisure and have a growing focus on residential development
Role and Purpose:
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the team in a wide range of activities and enable them to make the best use of time and promote more effective working practices.
• Ensure a high standard of administration, support and guidance to the Grosvenor Liverpool Team
• Liaising and supporting external advisors, Liverpool One team and wider Grosvenor Europe team.
• Responsible for the management of invoice tracking and payments for Grosvenor Liverpool Fund, and where required other GEurope invoices including Voyager
• Responsible for processing Grosvenor Liverpool team expenses
• Responsible for meeting room booking, set up, IT support (Video Conferences) for Grosvenor Liverpool Team.
• Responsible for file and e-file Management and record keeping for Grosvenor Liverpool Fund including legal documentation
• Assist with the travel management for the Liverpool One team: co-ordinating, booking and diarising (and where appropriate producing itinerary) for business travel in line with Grosvenor Travel Policy
• Assist with proactive diary management of Liverpool One team.
• Assist with report formatting, presentations, minutes /actions when required.
• Adhoc assistance with Health and safety administrative support for Grosvenor Europe UK
Please apply using the link above with the reference LIV0006