We are seeking fun, customer focused and energetic Team members to join our Heavenly Desserts store! We are the U.K.’s premium dessert company offering our guests a world class dining experience while serving the finest desserts and exquisite beverages.
Job Summary and Mission:
To contribute to Heavenly Desserts success by providing world class customer service to all of our guests. To create the Heavenly Desserts experience for our guests by providing courteous, prompt service, quality beverages and desserts, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
• Follow all health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures and maintain a spotlessly clean working environment.
• Build relationships with fellow team members and deliver World Class Customer Service to our guests.
• Maintain a clean and organised work place so that employees can locate resources and products as needed
• Perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks without prompting
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of Heavenly Desserts;
• Communicate information to the Manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create a premium environment during each shift.
• Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Presents oneself professionally, be well groomed; ensure adherence to health and safety rules and quality store operations standards are met or exceeded.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a winning team within a rapidly growing company with unparalleled opportunity for advancement; and you like to have fun while working with a fantastic team, please get in touch today with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
All summer roles could be made permanent depending on your time working with us.
PLEASE NOTE: We trade from 10am, up until 12:30am on weekdays and 2am on weekends. Please make sure when applying you are able to work until these times and you have arranged transport to get home.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.