– Working in cohesion with the salon manager to ensure overall performance of all areas of the business are achieved
– Responsible for delivering and reporting revenue in both service and retail v target set by the salon manager
– Managing daily revenue (bank deposits, payroll, opening and closing of business)
– Excellent customer service delivering customer satisfaction at all times
– Working with management to influence and monitor the session stylist team through performance, standards and training
– Understanding all BOH functions
– Inventory management
– Maintain high standard of all areas of salon upkeep both front and back of house
– To offer a strong knowledge of every service and product we represent
– To ensure impeccable standards of merchandising and grooming guidelines are adhered to at all times by yourself and the team
– To showcase the product range aiming to maximise every retail opportunity.
– To build and maintain strong relationships with both management and session team within the salon and head office level
– To be a charismatic influencer leaving a lasting impression with a view to building brand awareness
– To identify customers needs and advise on solutions ensuring each opportunity is maximised
– To have a professional and in-depth understanding of the range and every product we sell.
– To build a strong loyal client base through excellent service we provide to every client.
– To closely manage the salons retail / merchandising & stock
– To monitor and report all inventory related issues to the salon manager.
– To accurately complete all required reports on performance
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.