Home > Jobs > Brand Consultant at Ted Baker (John Lewis)
Brand Consultant at Ted Baker (John Lewis)
Ted is looking for a motivated Brand Consultant to join our John Lewis Liverpool team.
As a JLP Brand Consultant, you will ensure the ethos and persona of the Ted Baker Brand is thoughtfully represented and maintained throughout the host store.
Closing Date: 07/06/2018
Hours: Part Time
• Follow merchandising guidelines, replenishment procedures and housekeeping standards to ensure that Ted is represented at the highest level.
• Provide regular feedback on product and trade.
• Use product knowledge to generate sales and increase customer loyalty to the brand.
• Deliver great service with enthusiasm and consistency, satisfying the needs of our customers.
• Use all available tools to maximise commercial opportunities and increase sales.
• Build positive relationships within the host store, providing support and coaching to partners.
• Actively seek knowledge and take personal ownership of achieving and exceeding location KPIs and supporting all band promotions.
• Have a keen awareness of local markets.
• Be proactive and complete operational tasks correctly and efficiently, following company policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all company and host store health and safety procedures.
• Adhere to all loss prevention measures and protect the assets of the company by reporting any misuse or theft of the company property to management and the host store.
You will be a proud ambassador of Ted, who shares their enthusiasm for the brand with others. You will reflect the values of the brand in personal presentation and behaviour. The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
• Have a creative flair, with an interest in visual merchandising.
• Be a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
• Be independent and self-motivated, with the ability to use your own initiative.
Please bring your CV into the Ted Baker store on Peter’s Lane to apply.