– Use a word processing package such as Libre Office
– Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
– Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
– Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
– Create and maintain filing and other office systems
– Keep diaries and arrange appointments schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes – shorthand may be required to do this
– Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
– Order and maintain stationery and equipment
– Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
– Sort and distribute incoming post and Organise and send outgoing post
– Recruit, train and supervise junior staff and delegate work as required
– Analyse and report data
– Arrange training for staff members.
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.