Please read these terms carefully before using the Service. These terms outline who we are, how we will provide the Service to you, any conditions/restrictions of the Service and our liability to each other in respect of the Service.
Who can use this service?
All shoppers at Liverpool ONE are eligible to use the Service and we provide the Service free of charge.
What you can leave with us and our right to refuse items
Whilst we will endeavour to accept as many items as possible as part of our Service, we will not accept the following:
• Single high value items (this may include, but is not limited to, items of jewellery and electronics) that’s exceeds the value of £500.
• Any items with a combined total value exceeding £1,000 (when more than one item has been left with us as part of the Service).
• Personal belongings such as handbags, briefcases, wallets and purses.
• Any personal documentation of any kind (such as passports, credit cards, cash and identification cards).
• Personal electronic equipment (such as tablets, laptops and phones) unless we are satisfied that the items are new, unused and in their original packaging.
• Any items which may be difficult to store in our storage area due to their size or any other relevant features. These include but are not limited to – suitcases, backpacks, holdalls, prams, wheelchairs and items stored in cardboard boxes which were not purchased from a retailer in Liverpool ONE.
• Perishable items such as fresh and frozen food and drinks of any kind.
• Items that may pose a threat to our staff, third parties and/or their property – including but not limited to weapons, explosives, flammables, hazardous materials and/or any other dangerous or damaging items.
• Items requiring temperature or environmental controls of any kind.
• Plants or animals of any kind.
In circumstances where we reasonably consider items fall, or may fall, within any the categories set out above, we are entitled to refuse to accept such items. In any event, we reserve an absolute right to determine whether we can accept items for any reasons.
Notwithstanding any rights we may have under these terms to search your items, you are under an express obligation, prior to depositing items with us, to inform us if you reasonably believe that any of your items may fall within the categories set out above.
Collecting your items
• All shopping will be stored in a secure location in our Information Centre and should be collected no later than 30 minutes before we are due to close. Information Centre opening times are 09:00 – 20:00 Monday – Fridays, 09:00 – 19:00 on Saturdays and 10:00 – 17:00 on Sundays.
• You must collect your shopping on the same day that you deposited your items. If, for any reason, that you cannot collect your shopping on the same day then you must notify us as soon as possible on 0151 232 3100.
• If you fail to collect your items by the date and time agreed, we will attempt to contact you on at least 3 separate occasions over a 7-day period following the agreed collection date to arrange collection.
• If we are unable to contact you and/or you fail to collect your items within this 7-day period, or by any other deadline agreed with you, we will be entitled to treat your items as abandoned. In such circumstances, we will dispose of your items in their entirety.
Right to search your items
A search of your items may be requested prior to us accepting your items as part of the Service. If you refuse such a search, then we reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service in respect of the affected items.
We will only undertake searches to determine whether your items fall within in any of the prohibited items listed in these terms, or to ensure that the correct items are returned to you.
Searches will be conducted by our Information Centre staff in your presence. Information Centre staff will ask you to present your items of shopping and will not inspect the bags themselves.
By agreeing to these terms, you are providing your consent to for these searches to be undertaken at the point of deposit.
Providing us with contact details
When depositing your items with us, you are required to provide us with your direct contact telephone number and/or email address. It is your responsibility to make sure that any telephone contact number and email address provided is correct and legible for our staff. You must also ensure that you are contactable on the number provided for the duration of your items being stored.
Our liability to you
We will not be liable to you in the following circumstances: (i) loss or damage in relation to any items falling within the prohibited categories set out in these terms; and (ii) loss or damage caused by you failing to collect your items within the timescales set out in these terms.
We are only responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our failure to comply with the terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen on a failure to comply with these terms or if, at the time we started providing the Service to you, both we and you knew it might happen, if we failed to comply with these terms, for example if you discussed it with us before we started providing the Service. We will therefore only be responsible for the market value of any item that is lost or damaged due to our act or omission. However, please note that our liability in relation to loss or damage to any individual item is capped at £500, and our total liability under or in connection with this contract is limited to £1,000.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors, for fraud or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Which laws apply?
These terms are governed by English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Who we are and how to make complaints
In these terms, Liverpool ONE refers to Liverpool ONE Management Company Limited, a company registered in England with company number 06444922 whose registered address is at 33 Margaret Street, London, W1G 0LD. Where the terms refer to “we”, “us”, “our”, or similar, this is a reference to Liverpool ONE.
In the event that you have any queries in relation to the Service, or wish to raise a complaint regarding the Service then please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.