Our city streets, famous for their musical culture and heritage, are today enlivened by buskers who create memorable experiences for all our visitors.
We currently have 11 busking locations in Liverpool ONE, for more details please see the Liverpool ONE Busking map.
Our Christmas Choirs programme is also running from 13 November to 24 December. If you wish to perform as part of the Christmas Choirs programme, please find more info here.
Busking locations are:
- Custom House Place under the John Lewis canopy facing the Sugar House Steps – suitable for up to 4 people
- Thomas Steers Way at the side of the water pool near Bill’s – suitable for up to 4 people
- Terrace opposite TGI Fridays – suitable for 1 person
- Upper South John Street – suitable for 1 person
- Wall Street by Auntie Anne’s* – suitable for 1 person
- Paradise Street by North face – suitable for up to 2 people
- Keys Court entrance off Church Street, opposite L’Occitane – suitable for 1 person
- Peter’s Lane in the corner between Bravissimo and Ted Baker – suitable for 1 person
- College Lane near Waterstones – suitable for up to 2 people
- Top of College Lane by the flag pole – suitable for 2 people
- Paradise Street by Sailor’s Gates – suitable for up to 4 people
Amplification is not currently permitted anywhere in Liverpool ONE for busking.
How to apply:
Before applying, please read the full performer Code of Conduct.
Please consult the latest Covid-19 regulations and ensure your performance can meet all the rules and guidance before applying:
Once you’ve consulted the above documents and regulations, please email email@example.com to apply for a permit.