Christmas is coming and Liverpool ONE is on the lookout for performers to celebrate the season!
We would like to invite both professional and amateur performers to celebrate the festive season with us by showcasing their talents and raising money for their group or nominated charity.
If you’re a school or community choir, band or vocal group get involved by emailing email@example.com
How to apply:
Before applying, please read the information below.
Please consult the latest Covid-19 regulations and ensure your performance can meet all the rules and guidance before applying:
We’ll be in touch as soon as we can to discuss your act and confirm your performance dates/times.
Please email at least 2 weeks in advance to request your slot. Your Public Liability Insurance of at least £1m and Risk Assessment must be received at least a week in advance to secure the booking.
Please view the Code of Practice HERE.
- Performance slots can be booked on any day of the week between 10am and 7pm, except on Sundays when slots are available from 11am to 5pm.
- Performances can last up to 1h per location. You can perform in more locations on the same day, depending on availability.
- All performers are licensed to busk and keep all the proceeds they make.
- You may also collect money for your chosen registered charity if you’d prefer.
- If you wish to collect for a charity while performing, please complete the relevant section on the form including the registered charity number of your chosen organisation. You must email us within seven days following your performance to confirm the amount of money you raised.
- Please note that you will need to provide your Public Liability Insurance of at least £1m and Risk Assessment including Covid-19 related risks at least 1 week prior to your performance date otherwise the performance may not go ahead.
- Please note that while these are also performance locations for the Tickle the Ivories piano busking festival, the pianos will not be available for use for this event.