Going for Gold!
Just in case you hadn`t noticed fellow stylish ONEs, the much anticipated 2012 London Summer Games got-off to an epic start last weekend and have already been billed as one of the most stylish sporting events ever.
Gone are the days of sports attire for gym-use only, during the years leading up to the Games there has been something of a sportswear renaissance with GB designers such as Christopher Bailey, Stella McCartney & Victoria Beckham clambering to showcase their athletic-inspired creations for both runway and running track.
In doing so they have not only demonstrated a collective nod to the spirit of sport but also transformed traditional notions of sportswear forever; hence the now widely used Sports-luxe tag. Keeping afoot with the catwalk, Liverpool ONE brands can ensure your kit is on the right track this summer! From the retro to the down-right radical see below to get that champion style.
1. Top Man - Red Relay Tee - £10.00
2. American Apparel - Sweetheart two-toned mini dress - £45.00
3. American Apparel - Open Knit Tennis Shirt - £54.00
3. American Apparel - Tennis Skirt - £46.00
4. The Kooples - Zipped Vest Top - £56.00
5. Top Man - Contrast Collar Yellow Shirt - £28.00
6. H&M - Top - £12.99
7. Topshop - Scooter Sporty Platform Shoes - £78.00
8. Topshop - Aerobic Sport Wedge Trainers - £48.00
9. Zara Man - Raffia High Top Sneaker - £15.99
10. Cath Kidston - Be a Good Sport iPhone case - £24.95
11. American Apparel - Unisex Flex Terry Wristband - £3.00
12. JD Sports - Nike Modern Sports Vest - £22.00
13. Zara Men - Striped Shorts with Thigh Pocket - £12.99
14. Oasis - Big Ben Placement Dress - £70.00
15. Oasis - Controversial Print Dress - £80.00
16. Ted Baker - Gunnel Bag - £69.00
17. Cath Kidston - Be a Good Sport Cag in a Bag - £26.00
18. Ted Baker - Lynford Scarf - £85
19. Ted Baker - Bronzo T-Shirt - £24.00 (sizes 2 - 6)
All products are available at Liverpool ONE stores or online.