Va Va Voom
Paris is one of the homes of world fashion, so it’s not surprising that so much of our style inspirations come from across the Channel. Even lots of the words we use to describe style are taken from French; think ‘chic’, ‘vogue’ and ‘urbane’.
So, with Bastille Day on 14 July it’d be rude not to delve into the best of French fashion at Liverpool ONE. This week’s blog has a mix of the country’s finest brands - including Chanel, Lacoste and Dior - and French-inspired items such as the absolutely gorgeous t-shirt from French Connection at John Lewis.
So if you want to look effortless next time you’re strolling around the Rive Gauche (or the Pier Head), read on. Ooh la la!
1. Mango - Cotton Striped T-shirt £12.99
2. The Perfume Shop - Chanel Eau de Fraiche £73.50
3. Lacoste - Plain stretch polo £56
4. John Lewis - Yves Saint Laurent Le Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre £25
5. Urban Outfitters - Maptote Paris Tee £28
6. L'Occitane - Precious Cream £43
7. The Kooples - Crepe Suit Jacket £145
8. Topshop - Black Crepe Strappy Pini £38
9. French Connection at John Lewis - Nouveau Mix Striped T-shirt £29
10. Beauty Bazaar, Harvey Nichols - Lancome Nail Lacquer (colour 112) £12.50
11. American Apparel - Printed Mid-Length Tank £25