As you can imagine, I spend a lot of time looking out at the water. Being so high up though, there’s no need for swimwear most of the time.
With the heat finally turning up over the last week though, that’s all changed. If you’re anything like me, you’re thinking about the beach at the first sign of a spot of sun.
If you’re looking for a cossie and bikinis, don’t worry; I’ve done the hard work looking round the shops to find the best for you this summer. Prints are very popular, with Miss Selfridge swimwear flaunting sea horses and American Apparel using an unusual clown print. Personally though, I’m particularly fond of the feather pattern bikini from Internacionale…
1. H&M - Swimsuit £14.99
2. Simply Be - Gossard High-Waisted Bikini Brief £19 and Gossard Plunge £38
3. New Look - Kelly Brook Black Daisy Swimsuit £24.99
4. Oasis - Mono Stripe Bandeau Bikini Top (£12) & Bottom (£10)
5. Miss Selfridge - Sea Horse Print Bikini £26
6. Internacionale - Multi-Feather Bikini Set £12
7. Superdry - Ben Raya bikini top (£24.99) & bottom (£19.99)
8. The Kooples - Two-Piece Swimsuit £115
9. Mango - Zigzag Printed Swimsuit by Guillermina Baeza £64.99
10. American Apparel - Clown Print Bikini Top (£26) & Brief (£24)
11. Zara - Aquamarine Bandeau Bikini Top £15.99 and Aquamarine Bikini Bottoms (£15.99)