Style Your Home with Stocktons
Natalie & Emma, Stocktons’ in-house interior designers, have put together an Autumn/Winter guide for incorporating pastels in to your home.
“This season’s trend is all about contrast. By mixing materials and textures such as a striking wood with a precious marble can achieve a timeless look. This trend has been in the limelight for a while but still continues to be as popular as ever.
To give a different spin on this look, introduce pastel colours - think macaroon shades of dusky pink, baby blue and soft green. Avoid making the room appear overly feminine and childlike by mixing the pastels with cool greys and introducing dramatic angular shapes, which will give an overall edgy look.
You can either keep these pastels in small doses using cushions, rugs and accessories – the things that can be easily changed , or if you’re a bit more daring, bring the colours into a wall unit like in the modular example that we have designed below. There are no boundaries with our ‘Lago’ range and the possibilities are endless!”
Located on Hanover Street, Stocktons has three floors of inspirational furniture to meet everyone’s budget. They offer a complimentary interior design service so if you need any expert help with your home interior, be sure to pop in.
1. Quattro – From £785
2. Sits Fabrics for sofa and cushions
3. Lago – Wall System – price on request (designed to specification)
4. Natuzzi – Herb Leather Chair From £705 also available in fabric from £459
5. Cattelan – Diamond Mirror - £820
6. Lago – Wildwood Finish
7. Cattelan – Penta Coffee Table with Marble Swivel Top - From £950
8. Plush Rug – Dusk- From £150
9. Natuzzi – Metallic Vases - From £68
10. Lago – Glass Finishes (Wall Unit)
*Sale prices will end 26 August 2013
Contact Stocktons on 0151 707 0717