Perfect Pencil Skirts
Work wardrobes can be tricky. I’ll admit, I put most of my clothes budget towards stuff I can wear of a weekend but every so often I’ll take a look at my office outfits and realise drastic action is required.
I had one of those moments this week. As if I didn’t have enough to worry about on Monday morning, I couldn’t find ANY skirts I liked, causing a 20-minute panic while trying to eat my toast. So after work on Monday, I spent a few hours in Liverpool ONE fishing around for the best pencil skirts. I’m so proud of my new catches that I’ve offered to work overtime. The office is a catwalk.
One of the main things I love about pencil skirts is their versatility. They work with anything, and look just as good when going out as in work – it’s like two outfits for the price of one! Below are some of the best I’ve come across this week. Particular special mentions go to the Reiss and Zara ones, both of which are sitting proudly in my wardrobe right now.
1. Whistles - Mathilda Tweed £125
2. Zara- Leather Effect Pencil Skirt £39.99
3. Karen Millen - Printed Skirt £99
4. Mango - Grey Striped Pencil Skirt £19.99
5. Topshop - Pink Bandage Pencil Skirt £34
6. John Lewis - French Connection Loving Crochet Pencil Skirt, Nocturnal £65
7. Monsoon - Sofra Printed Skirt £49
8. Reiss - Seamed Pencil Skirt Salmon £95
9. Jaeger - Lace Pencil Skirt £128
10. American Apparel - Velvet Pencil Skirt £36