OK, I admit it. After seeing Victoria Beckham wearing some beautiful orange trousers, I decided I needed to go out and get a pair. Zara came up with the goods, and I squeezed into (sorry) the cropped trousers below.
While I was out shopping though, I saw loads of other ap-peel-ing bits (sorry again). The beauty of orange is that it instantly makes an outfit. Because it is so bright and stands out, it can turn something which is otherwise quite plain into a stylish, zesty look. Here are some of the best items to add some Vitamin C to your wardrobe.
1. Office - Orange Future Strap Sandal £48
2. Beauty Bazaar - NARS Lip Gloss (Manadarin) £17.50
3. Zara - Cropped Trousers £29.99
4. French Connection - Angelique Shorts £35
5. Zara - City Bag with Pocket £22.99
6. H&M - Top £24.99
7. Dr Martens - 1461 Shoe £75
8. Mango - Linen Cotton-Blend Tuxedo Blazer £47.99
9. Urban Outfitters - Leather Studded Purse £28
10. BANK - Renee Hannah Cutout Roll Dress £50
11. American Apparel - Chiffon Double-Layered Skirt £40
12. Jane Norman - Belted Kaftan Top £25
13. New Look - Orange Floral Sleeveless Dress £14.99