In the Shade
British summer, eh? We all know you can’t predict what’s going to happen from one day to the next, so for three months I carry two items everywhere with me; an umbrella and, optimistically, sunglasses.
The latter is particularly important. Squinting is never a good look, so you’ve got to have a good pair of shades if you want to make the most of the sun. I went for a lovely picnic in Chavasse Park last week and my mate Liv was laughing at me for changing pairs three times in an hour. But if I can’t wear them all the time, I have to make the most of them!
Anyway, I’ve had a good scout around Liverpool ONE for the nicest treats for your eyes this summer. I’m particularly fond of cateye styles, which lots of stores are offering new takes on. Enjoy!
1. Whistles - Audrey Cateye Sunglasses £45
2. Flannels - Celine Plastic Wayfarers £175
3. Superdry - Kyoto 047 £59.99
4. Topshop - Chunky Cateye Sunglasses £16
5. French Connection - Oversized Wayfarer Sunglasses £69
6. PULP - Pixel Sunglasses £8.99
7. Flannels - Gucci Moulded Snaffle Rectangle Frame Sunglasses £165
8. Specsavers - Missoni Sun Rx 03 £125
9. New Look - Gold Bow Strip Pilot £4.99
10. Karen Millen - Retro Square Sunglasses £65
11. Urban Outfitters - Grad School Sunglasses £16
12. Urban Outfitters - Oxford Thick Frame Sunglasses £16