Make Dad's Day on Sunday 16th June!
We know how important Dads are, so we’ve been searching high and low for the best gifts to give the most important man in your life on Sunday 16 June. Socks and underwear may be fail-safe presents but if you’re looking for something a little different this year, this is the place to start.
If he’s heading to the beach this summer, why not pick him up some fab Lacoste flip-flops or Oiler & Boiler swimming shorts from Debenhams? Or if he’s more likely to be pounding the pavement than lounging in the sun, the Supernova Glide 5 running shoes from Adidas and Nike Element Half-Zip running top will give him the latest tools of the trade. There are also a range of grooming options to keep him looking and feeling tip-top.
Whether your Dad is more likely to be found on the golf course or in the kitchen, wearing gym gear or a smart blazer, or somewhere in between, we’ve got a range of options to make sure you’re in his good books for another 12 months.
1. Zara - Brogue Blucher £89
2. Ted Baker - Sylvux Bold Striped Shirt £80
3. Hugo Boss - Pelik Woven Wallet £100
4. John Lewis - Harris Tweed Hip Flask £25
5. Reiss - Penn Bottle Green Leather iPhone Holder £35
6. Waterstones – Dan Brown’s Inferno £10
7. Evans Cycles - Brooks Challenge Tool Bag £53.99
8. Lacoste - Molitor Flip-Flops £32
9. Nike - Element Half-Zip Running Top £36
10. MenKind - 15 Piece Stainless Steel BBQ Tool Set £24.99
11. Adidas - Supernova Glide 5 £95
12. Debenhams - Oiler & Boiler Red Classic Striped Swim Shorts £32
13. The Perfume Shop - Paco Rabanne XS EDT 100ml £46.50
14. Kiehl's - Ultimate Man Gift Set £52
15. Utility - Proraso Shaving Brush £15.99